Charlotte advises businesses, entrepreneurs and high net worth individuals on tax and accounting. She is a Chartered Accountant with the ICAEW, a Chartered Tax Advisor with the CIOT and a Senior Statutory Auditor.
Charlotte has a mixed portfolio of private clients, companies and trusts. She advises business owners predominantly based in the UK on tax and accounting matters.
Her technical expertise extends to all aspects of UK corporate tax, financial reporting and audit, including companies, LLPs, charities and pension schemes. She is a key player in Dixon Wilson’s audit services with oversight of technical, intellectual and human resources to maintain the highest standards of audit quality.
She also promotes diversity and inclusion at work and is a member of the Women’s Focus Group. Recent highlights include hosting Dixon Wilson’s annual celebration of International Women’s Day.
In her spare time she loves to travel and speaks French and Spanish.
- BSc Mathematics with European Studies, Durham University
- Qualified as a Chartered Accountant
- Qualified as a Chartered Tax Adviser
- Joined Dixon Wilson
- Winner of CityWealth Future Leaders Award for Accountant of the Year - Manager (Gold)
- Appointed Director and Senior Statutory Auditor