What we offer
Connect the dots to your career
Dixon Wilson offers a Summer Internship Scheme in the London office, typically between the months of July and September each year.
This provides a valuable opportunity for self-motivated undergraduates (in their second or penultimate year) to join us and be inspired to kick start a career in Accountancy.
THIS ROLE TYPICALLY INCLUDES:
- On-going maintenance and completion of accounting records through data entry on a variety of IT systems such as Sage, Xero and QuickBooks
- Introduction to basic tax calculations
- Setting up new client bank accounts & administration of these
- Research for both existing and potential clients
- Analysing data and drawing conclusions
- Liaising with banks/building societies/insurance companies/HMRC and other third parties on a day to day basis
- General administration and organisation of client documents (electronically)
- Oral and written correspondence with clients to request information or chase a response
- Attendance and note taking at some client meetings
Applicants must have achieved a minimum of 120 UCAS points (300 points under the old UCAS system) and be averaging at least a 2:1 in their chosen degree. Good numeracy skills are required.